GLORY TO ROME : Marathon at MIT Games Society, 3/31/2006, 7:00 pm

  • Ed Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      Hi there,

      We're starting to think about our next print run of Glory To Rome and plan
      to play a few rounds at the MIT club tomorrow.

      I will have to leave at mid-night, but the others are planning to be there
      "all night and well into the next day". If anyone's interested in joining
      us we'd love to see you--of course we'd be very happy to teach you the game
      if you haven't played before!

      Directions to the MIT club are here:

      www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

      Hope to see you then!