Exploit Boston Game Night, 3/7/2006, 7:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
      Exploit Boston Game Night

      Tuesday March 7, 2006
      7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event repeats every other week, until Saturday April 1, 2006.

      Event Location: Common Ground Bar and Grill
      Street: 85 Harvard Avenue
      City, State, Zip: Allston, MA 02134
      Phone: 617.783.2071

      Notes:
      A (public) biweekly game night at the Common Ground in Allston. There's a big assortment of board and card games. Apples to Apples is the house game so there's always something to play when you walk in the door: whether you are with a group of friends or come alone to meet new people.

      Giveaways include free games, gift certificates, etc. No cover charge but please purchase food and/or drinks so Common Ground asks us back.

      http://www.exploitboston.com

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Scott Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
        >
        > Exploit Boston Game Night
        > Tuesday March 7, 2006

        In today's Globe in the Sidekick section, on page 8 there's an
        article talking about this particular game night as well as one that
        took place last week at Churchill's Lounge near Fanueil Hall in
        Boston. I mention this only because I was there and my nose features
        prominently in one of the pictures. I was able to successfully
        introduce a game of Ticket to Ride to the unsuspecting scrabble
        players. Opinions were high after 1 play of it and I was asked to
        return with it another night. Tery G, since I have your copy and it
        still smells like cigars (cigar bar and all), I would like to keep
        this copy and buy you a new one to replace it. It's still airing out
        in my garage.

        Scott
      • Tery Noseworthy
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
          Hmmmm - cigar smoke riddled TTR or a fresh, new copy. Tough choice . . .
          :-p

          Tery