GSG: Mark's House, 3/7/2006, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
      GSG: Mark's House

      Tuesday March 7, 2006
      6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Notes:
      Guy Stuff Gamers: Meet at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's the first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG member.

      Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in attending.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Phil Alberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
        >
        > GSG: Mark's House
        > Tuesday March 7, 2006
        > 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
        > (This event repeats every week.)
        >
        > Notes:
        > Guy Stuff Gamers: Meet at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's
        the first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG member.

        > Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in attending.

        It's the first Tuesday of the month, so GSG will be on tour tonight.
        We will be meeting at my place in Cumberland, RI. Please contact me
        or Mark if you're interested in attending and/or you need directions.

        - Phil

        palberg @ gmail.com