Gaming in Concord, Wed. March 8

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      Signs point to a full house for game night this coming Wednesday, March
      8, so be sure to swing by and share in the fun, starting at 5pm and
      lasting until midnight or so.

      We'll likely have three tables going with complete newbies at one, old
      hands at another, and a gentle mixing of the two groups at a third.
      Bohnanza will be played (duh), but I also hope to push Ticket to Ride,
      Settlers, or Around the World in 80 Days on new folks.

      At long last, I've read the rules for Vinci, so perhaps Paul's desire
      for civ smackdown will finally be sated. Adam has offered to bring Fury
      of Dracula, so speak up if you want to play.

      Other games I'm interested in playing include:

      Timbuktu
      Crystal Faire
      China
      Hansa
      Reef Encounter

      RSVP with your time of arrival, and feel free to bring drinks or snacks.

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
        After hearing all the talk, I'd like to get into a game of Dracula.

        -D

        _____

[...]

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "6amGamers