Gaming in Bridgewater

  • Eugene Hennig
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2006
      Anyone up for gaming in Bridgewater tomorrow night? I'm partial to Settlers of Catan which I can bring but would not be adverse to playing something else. Let me know whether I should make the trip. (I come from RI)

      Gene

    • kgmiller2
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 9, 2006
        Is anyone going to this tomorrow? I am looking to get a bit more
        active and actually start up a monthy night in Plymouth, so I will be
        stopping by to get some ideas for what games to start with and to play
        a few.

        Thanks,

        Ken

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Eugene Hennig" <ehennig@...> wrote:

        > Anyone up for gaming in Bridgewater tomorrow night? I'm partial to
        Settlers of Catan which I can bring but would not be adverse to playing
        something else. Let me know whether I should make the trip. (I come
        from RI)

        > Gene

      • Eugene Hennig
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 9, 2006
          I never got any response to my original question about gaming in
          Bridgewater last week but I will NOT be able to make it on 10 March. I
          assume no one was interested last week and I did not go. Let me know if you
          are interested next Friday but as they say - 2 does not a game table fill.
          Even if no one shows up and you go by Scholars' I believe Dave will honor
          the discount coupon part of the weekly notice.

          Gene

          > Is anyone going to this tomorrow? I am looking to get a bit more
          > active and actually start up a monthy night in Plymouth, so I will be
          > stopping by to get some ideas for what games to start with and to play
          > a few.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Ken
          >>
          >> Anyone up for gaming in Bridgewater tomorrow night? I'm partial to
          > Settlers of Catan which I can bring but would not be adverse to playing
          > something else. Let me know whether I should make the trip. (I come
          > from RI)
          >>

          >> Gene

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • aolean_wind
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 10, 2006
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Eugene Hennig" <ehennig@...> wrote:

            > I never got any response to my original question about gaming in
            > Bridgewater last week but I will NOT be able to make it on 10 March. I
            > assume no one was interested last week and I did not go. Let me
            know if you
            > are interested next Friday but as they say - 2 does not a game table
            fill.
            > Even if no one shows up and you go by Scholars' I believe Dave will
            honor
            > the discount coupon part of the weekly notice.
            >
            > Gene
            >
            > > Is anyone going to this tomorrow? I am looking to get a bit more
            > > active and actually start up a monthy night in Plymouth, so I will be
            > > stopping by to get some ideas for what games to start with and to play
            > > a few.
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > >
            > > Ken
            > >>
            > >> Anyone up for gaming in Bridgewater tomorrow night? I'm partial to
            > > Settlers of Catan which I can bring but would not be adverse to
            playing
            > > something else. Let me know whether I should make the trip. (I come
            > > from RI)
            > >>

            > >> Gene

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >
            > >Eugene - I believe I may have anwered you original email - My wife
            and I are interested in gaming in Bridgewater - we are going tonight
            possibly - keep in touch - we'll just have to go week to week. Ed Dugan

          • aolean_wind
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2006
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "kgmiller2" <kgmiller2@...> wrote:

              > Is anyone going to this tomorrow? I am looking to get a bit more
              > active and actually start up a monthy night in Plymouth, so I will be
              > stopping by to get some ideas for what games to start with and to play
              > a few.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Ken
              >
              > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Eugene Hennig" <ehennig@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Anyone up for gaming in Bridgewater tomorrow night? I'm partial to
              > Settlers of Catan which I can bring but would not be adverse to playing
              > something else. Let me know whether I should make the trip. (I come
              > from RI)
              > >

              > > Gene

              >Yes, my wife and I are interested in going tonight.
            • aolean_wind
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 10, 2006