Exploit Boston Game Night, 3/7/2006, 7:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
      Exploit Boston Game Night

      Tuesday March 7, 2006
      7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event repeats every other week, until Saturday April 1, 2006.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes.

      Event Location: Common Ground Bar and Grill
      Street: 85 Harvard Avenue
      City, State, Zip: Allston, MA 02134
      Phone: 617.783.2071

      Notes:
      A (public) biweekly game night at the Common Ground in Allston. There's a big assortment of board and card games. Apples to Apples is the house game so there's always something to play when you walk in the door: whether you are with a group of friends or come alone to meet new people.

      Giveaways include free games, gift certificates, etc. No cover charge but please purchase food and/or drinks so Common Ground asks us back.

      http://www.exploitboston.com

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2006
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
          >
          > Exploit Boston Game Night
          > Tuesday March 7, 2006

          In today's Globe in the Sidekick section, on page 8 there's an
          article talking about this particular game night as well as one that
          took place last week at Churchill's Lounge near Fanueil Hall in
          Boston. I mention this only because I was there and my nose features
          prominently in one of the pictures. I was able to successfully
          introduce a game of Ticket to Ride to the unsuspecting scrabble
          players. Opinions were high after 1 play of it and I was asked to
          return with it another night. Tery G, since I have your copy and it
          still smells like cigars (cigar bar and all), I would like to keep
          this copy and buy you a new one to replace it. It's still airing out
          in my garage.

          Scott
        • Tery Noseworthy
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
            Hmmmm - cigar smoke riddled TTR or a fresh, new copy. Tough choice . . .
            :-p

            Tery