Some obscure company in Bulgaria no one has heard of...

  • ed.carter@cambridgegames.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi Paul�welcome to the list!

      As I�m sure you�ve seen there are quite a few clubs meeting in the area;
      you�d be very welcome at the MIT Strategic Games Society, just off the
      Red Line at Kendall. We meet Fridays, 7:00 PM till the room clears
      (usually somewhere between 3:00AM and 3:00PM on Saturday):

      web.mit.edu/sgs/www/home.html

      The website is pretty out of date, but the directions are still right.

      These days we�re mainly Euro gamers--we regularly play Puerto Rico,
      Wizard, Bang, Evo, Glory To Rome, Munchkin, St Petersburg, Power Grid,
      San Juan, Titan, Civilization, Goa, plus plenty of others. We�re up to
      play just about anything�I got a copy of Zombies a few months ago and
      would love to play it sometime!

      We also play (and play-test) a variety of games from an obscure games
      company no one has heard of that Carl Chudyk and I set up last year
      after meeting at the club.

      Hope to see you there sometime!

      Cheers,

      Ed Carter