Re: [Unity_Games] Hello all, I am a new guy

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Welcome to Unity Games, Paul! I live in Concord, NH, which isn't in your
      area at all, but plenty of fine UGers live in the Boston area and are
      friendly to newcomers.

      Watch for the weekly announcements of gaming, and if an event is near
      you, post to the list or organizer that you plan to attend and make sure
      others will be there. You can also check out the calendar of game dates
      on the Yahoo group page. If nothing else, I'll meet you at the next
      all-day Unity Games event in the fall.

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin