Re: [Unity_Games] Game Keeper (2/25) *anyone going?*

  • Jason Borden
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2006
      I didn't end up not going to Game Keeper today, but was able to make plans to play some games tonight (I'll be playing Tigris & Euphrates for the first time).

      Total Con ate my RPG friends that I've been forcing more into board games. My every other Saturday partner had the week off, so we played on Monday and Thursday instead.

      I'll keep 3/4 and 3/18 in mind. I've been trying to convince my friend to come with me to one of the open sessions, but she's as shy as I am and still getting used to being a gamer geek.

      Thanks for the info and I hope to meet up with some of you soon.
      ~Jay B.

      tmoore8317@... wrote:
      Jay,
      My wife and I have gone to the Gamekeeper for the last 3 Saturdays but
      did not go today. Larry, the owner is usually there and is willing to play any
      games with people to show up. But you never really know how many will show.
      We usually show up around 1pm when we do go.
      The Greater Attleboro Gamers Assoc. is scheduled to be there on Sat,
      March 4th. Six of us are already slated to play a game of Twilight Imperium.
      There should be others (at least my wife and Larry if not more) to play other
      games.

      February 26th, Sunday 12-6 GAGA Game Day at Rivendell, (Rt 44, Rehoboth, MA)

      March 4th , Saturday, 10:45 - 5, GameKeeper , Prov

      March 18th, Saturday, 12-8 GAGA Game Day at Rivendell

      March 26th, Sunday, 12-6 GAGA Game Day at Rivendell

      Terry