Re: MVGA

  • Daniel Miller
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 23, 2006
      No, I think Walter WILL be there tonight. He'll be away in a week or
      two. Also I think Rich will be there, and Ian and I are coming.

      Dan Miller

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "acgreenwald" <antoncarl@...> wrote:

      > Anton can't make it tonight. I do not think Walter will be there
      > either.

    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 23, 2006
        Daniel Miller wrote:

        > No, I think Walter WILL be there tonight. He'll be away in a week or
        > two. Also I think Rich will be there, and Ian and I are coming.
        >
        > Dan Miller
        >
        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "acgreenwald" <antoncarl@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Anton can't make it tonight. I do not think Walter will be there
        > > either.

        I'll be there, but Anton's starting to refer to himself in the third
        person. That's fairly scary.

        Walter.

        --

        Walter H. Hunt
        hotc@...
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 12, 2006
          WARNING

          WE WILL NOT MEET THIS WEEK. Too many regulars at the Gathering of
          Friends.

          Anton
        • antoncarl@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 18, 2007
            Regular attendees for MVGA in Holliston today should do an attendance check. I can't make it due to predicted snow (not deep but it will turn my one hour + trip into a 3 hour marathon). Sorry I do not have my private email list available right now. I should make it next week.

            Anton

          • brosiuse
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 18, 2007
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, antoncarl@... wrote:

              > Regular attendees for MVGA in Holliston today should do an attendance check. I can't
              make it due to predicted snow (not deep but it will turn my one hour + trip into a 3 hour
              marathon). Sorry I do not have my private email list available right now. I should make it
              next week.

              > Anton

              I'm planning to come.

              Eric
            • acgreenwald
              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 31, 2008
                Are we on tonight (Jan 31)?
              • Daniel Miller
                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 31, 2008
                  --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "acgreenwald" <antoncarl@...> wrote:

                  > Are we on tonight (Jan 31)?

                  Yes, I will be there and I think Rich and maybe Walt.

                  Dan Miller
                • Anton Greenwald
                  Message 8 of 30 , Nov 26, 2008
                    MVGA will not meet Thanksgiving! See you all next week.

                    Message 9 of 30 , Dec 24, 2008
                      No meeting on Christmas, please ignore auto-post.

                      No decision yet on New Year's day.

                    • mbdamico@verizon.net
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 22, 2010
                        Hi,

                        I am interested in visiting the MVGA. Per the notices I've been getting I checked the doc file for the MVGA to send a message to Walter Hunt but the listed email address (hotc@...) is getting bounced back as not found. Do you know if there is another email address I can use to contact Walter?

                        Thanks,
                        Mike
                      • brosiuse
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 22, 2010
                          I don't know why your messages aren't making it through, unless Walt
                          is out of town. However, we generally meet every Thursday evening at
                          7pm (other than days like Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve.)

                          Eric