Re: [Unity_Games] SR: South Shore Gamers - July 8, 2000

  • Mark J. Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2000
      What?!? You played Taj Mahal without me!? I know, I know, you wait till
      I'm not there to do that.

      Great report Dave!

      Dave Bernazzani wrote:

      > Session Report for July 08, 2000 (by Dave Bernazzani) is now
      > available. We had 7 in attendance and played the following games (in
      > rank order):
      >
      > Taj Mahal (ave rating=8.00)
      > Manhattan (ave rating=7.88)
      > Favoriten (ave rating=7.25)
      > Detroit/Clev Grand Prix (ave rating=7.13)
      > Ohne Furcht und Adel (ave rating=6.93)
      > Metro (ave rating=6.67)
      >
      > I feel these are all very high average marks.
      >
      > For full details on the session, check out the report at:
      >
      > http://www.gis.net/~dber/SessionReport/08July2000.htm
      >
      > --
      > Dave Bernazzani
      > dber@...
      > http://www.gis.net/~dber (South Shore Gamers)

      Mark Edwards
      dangermouse@...
    • AndAgainMA@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2000
        Mark,

        Don't feel picked on about being left out of the Taj Mahal - they played it
        without me, and I was there! Actually, I was having fun in Manhattan, and
        elsewhere, at the other table.

        I would love to play TM... and Tamara is keen to play again... so you won't
        find trouble getting a game some Saturday soon.

        Also near the top of my list to play is CM... then I'd have played all three
        finalists. I agree that an evening where we played and voted on all the
        finalists is an excellent idea.

        All the best,

        Andrew.