HeroScape new stuff?

  • tmredden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 3:58 PM
      I guess I'll just keep my eyes open and jump on new stuff when it pops up. The fan site isn't too helpful, but thanks for the link. I searched hasbro.com and found pages related to an expansion I've never seen or heard of called "ZANAFOR'S DISCOVERY." Like other expansions, this one consists of 4 sets, including "Lawmen and Samurai", "Greeks and Vipers", "Soulborgs and Elves", and "Heroes of Trollsford". Has anyone ever seen this expansion? I searched eBay for "Zanafor" and found nothing. Is this a new expansion about to ship, or is it the long lost and never to be found relic of my fears? My completist compulsion will control me to continue searching until I find this expansion, and I then MUST POSSESS IT!!!

      http://www.hasbro.com/default.cfm?page=browse&product_id=17344

      - Todd
      Utgar RULES