MIT Games Society, 2/3/2006, 7:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
      MIT Games Society

      Friday February 3, 2006
      7:00 pm - 1:00 am
      This event repeats every week.

      Notes:
      We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has been running on Friday nights starting at 7pm for over 20 years.

      Recently, we've been playing San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Marco, RA, Third Reich, Aquire, Power Grid, Wizard, Union Pacific and, as always, lots and lots of Titan.

      Good directions to our room at MIT at our web site:

      http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

      We continue to meet during the summer months -- we don't miss a Friday Night!

      Open to all.
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service