MVGA February 2

  • brosiuse
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      I *am* planning to come to MVGA tomorrow night.

      Anyone else planning to come? I'll come and play
      even if there are only 2.

      Eric
    • Daniel Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        I'm planning to be there as well - but I'd like to
        know that we're having more than 2. Rich and Walter?

        Dan

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "brosiuse" <public.brosius@...>
        wrote:

        > I *am* planning to come to MVGA tomorrow night.
        >
        > Anyone else planning to come? I'll come and play
        > even if there are only 2.
        >
        > Eric

      • Walter H. Hunt
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
          Daniel Miller wrote:

          > I'm planning to be there as well - but I'd like to
          > know that we're having more than 2. Rich and Walter?

          Late if at all.

          Walter H. Hunt
          hotc@...
          http://www.walterhunt.com/