[OT] Question on Gaming notepad

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hello,
      I've noticed a few folks with nice little black notepads. They use
      them to track games played. Anyone know of a website/store that sells
      these?

      Regards,
      Kostas
    • Brian Joughin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        > I've noticed a few folks with nice little black notepads. They use
        > them to track games played. Anyone know of a website/store that sells
        > these?

        I'm not sure if it's what people are using, but I've noticed nice little
        black blank books at the Harvard Bookstort (harvard.com, NOT the Coop) on
        Mass Ave in Boston.

        -Brian
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          Kostas wrote:

          > I've noticed a few folks with nice little black notepads. They use
          > them to track games played. Anyone know of a website/store that sells
          > these?

          I think most people just use small hard-cover type notebooks like you might
          find in a B&N type bookstore. For many years I used to just used standard
          Composition notebooks that you buy in Staples/Officemax. At one time I
          tracked all games played, ratings and notes... and followed up with a
          session report and year-end-summary. I stopped doing this in 2002-ish and
          found my enjoyment for games went up a wee bit as I wasn't spending so much
          time tracking everything. But I miss having the notes and looking back at
          what I played so for 2006 I wanted to get back to recording games played.
          But I still haven't bought myself a notebook!

          daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
          Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - January 21, 2006 Waltham, MA
          http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm
        • Tami
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis"
            <knikolai@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            > I've noticed a few folks with nice little black notepads. They use
            > them to track games played. Anyone know of a website/store that
            sells
            > these?

            I don't know about little black notepads, but I do know that I had my
            Game Journal with me, as usual. I told several people I'd post the
            link to where I got it from, then promptly forgot. So, thanks for the
            reminder, Kostas!

            www.genimuse.com

            I get nothing from posting that, btw.

            Tami