Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Toys R US Cambridge

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
      >From: "tmredden" <tmredden@...>
      >
      >Does anybody know anything about where I can find information about
      >upcoming releases for Heroscape?
      >
      >- Todd
      >(I blame it all on Constantine)

      I don't believe Hasbro has all of the expansion in constant production, so
      when their stock sells out, that's it. According to Heroscape.com (official
      website run by Hasbro), the latest expansions are shipping to retailers now.

      There is also, http://www.heroscapehq.com which is entirely fan run and
      sometimes has useful info, but their signal to noise ratio is awful.

      What I know about future expansions.....

      Castles were demoed by Hasbro at GenCon with a planned release sometime this
      year.

      There was a GenCon/TRU giveaway called Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider. His
      army card makes mention of special powers related to snow terrain. There
      are also pics online of a huge scenario that the Hasbro guys designed for
      their "take your kids to work" day. The terrain had snow pieces, which the
      designers are likely playing around with. No official announcement about
      it, but it's likely a future snow expansion will happen, similiar to the
      lava one.

      -Adam
    • Dan Blum
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006

        > >From: "tmredden" <tmredden@...>
        > >
        > >Does anybody know anything about where I can find information about
        > >upcoming releases for Heroscape?
        > >
        > >- Todd
        > >(I blame it all on Constantine)
        >
        > I don't believe Hasbro has all of the expansion in constant production, so
        > when their stock sells out, that's it. According to Heroscape.com (official
        > website run by Hasbro), the latest expansions are shipping to retailers now.

        A few weeks ago someone posted an e-mail from Hasbro customer service to BGG
        which said that they would be shipping more of the earlier waves (e.g.,
        Mallidon's Prophecy) at some point. Of course, customer service reps sometimes
        get things wrong.

        Dan Blum tool@...