MVGA in Holliston

  • antoncarl@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      I won't be there on February 2nd. All of my good husband points are being used on Saturday for the TBL fantasy league baseball draft for which I am preparing.
      It may be a very light turnout.
      Anton

    • antoncarl@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2006
        I expect to be there tonight and (by telephone call) expect Walt to be there as well. What happened last week?
        Anton