Re: bbgg this week

  • helgaorg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
      I plan on going... I'm craving a b.good burger :)

      Not sure if my roommate Mike will be there as well.

      _jason

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Felix Rodriguez <far3@c...> wrote:

      > I had plans to be there...
      >
      > Felix
      >
      > Matthew Gray wrote:
      >
      > > I expect to attend this week, though I probably won't make it until
      > > 7pm. Who else is coming?
    • Felix Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
        Now I'm definitely going to be at BBGG, but i'll be there a little
        late.. 6:30-7:00 I think

        Felix
      • Matthew Gray
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
          > Now I'm definitely going to be at BBGG, but i'll be there a little
          > late.. 6:30-7:00 I think

          I'll definitely be there as well (with a huge bag of games), but not
          til at least 6:30, and perhaps not until 7:30. Don't start any long
          games at 7:15, please :-)

          ...Matthew