Re: Women Gamers [was Thanks from CA]

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2006
      If I had any feelings, they would have been hurt. ;-(
      But seriously, :-) (if that is possible, which it is not)
      I hope the final 2 sweet sentences were not sarcasm, as Lucia deserves
      so much better.
      By the way, thank you, I am having a great day!
      I'll even smile for you again :o)
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Lucia Shultz <Mklucia@y...> wrote:

      > I hope everyone realizes Eric is just being his sarcastic self.
      It's so hard to feel sarcasm in text sometimes. I have to say reading
      a lot of these postings has been quite a bit of fun for me. Hope
      everyone is having a great day. Lucia

      > Eric <swift_4@y...> wrote: I strongly object to this defamation of
      my character.
      > Nothing I say in private is worse than what I say in
      > public. I'll not be apologizing any time too soon
      > about the things I say. And I don't really say
      > anything too offensive, right? But my wife is pretty
      > cool. Much better than anyone else's wife.

      > --- "ScottH." <sahenshaw@j...> wrote:
      >
      > > Might I suggest that smarmy Eric Shultz. The things
      > > he says in front
      > > of others and in public forums! Just imagine what he
      > > is saying in
      > > private! I'm as shocked thinking about it as I was
      > > to find gambling at
      > > Rick's American Cafe. Eric's poor wife must be a
      > > living saint!
      > > So, enough Dave ribbing, time for you to move on to
      > > some serious Eric
      > > bashing. ;-) (I don't mind emoticons) :o)
      > > ScottH.

      > Chess board game Monopoly board game Board games
      Classic board game Game board game Risk board game

      Service.