Re: (OT) Guess what day it is?

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
      PLEASE, Please tell us that Pitt will be wearing more than a thong!
      Think of the children! Think of our stomaches!
      :o)
      ScottH.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Tery Noseworthy <nosegamer@g...>
      wrote:

      > Today is Dave Bernazzani's birthday. Happy Birthday, Dave! Pitt and
      Adam
      > are all set to jump out of your birthday cake later as your special
      birthday
      > treat.

    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
        Oh yeah,
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!!
        Woo Hooo!!!!!!

        wrote:

        > Today is Dave Bernazzani's birthday. Happy Birthday, Dave! Pitt and
        Adam
        > are all set to jump out of your birthday cake later as your special
        birthday
        > treat.

      • cvonh
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
          If that doesn't induce bulemia then nothing will.

          HB to you D. Big props.

          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Tery Noseworthy <nosegamer@g...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Today is Dave Bernazzani's birthday. Happy Birthday, Dave! Pitt and
          > Adam
          > > are all set to jump out of your birthday cake later as your special
          > birthday
          > > treat.

        • Pitt Crandlemire
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
            At 02:01 PM 1/27/2006, ScottH. wrote:
            >PLEASE, Please tell us that Pitt will be wearing more than a thong!

            No problem. I was wearing purple flashing pasties, too. Thank
            goodness Jenn was there to keep Dave off me...

            -Pitt
          • Tami
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Pitt Crandlemire <pittc@s...>
              wrote:

              > At 02:01 PM 1/27/2006, ScottH. wrote:
              > >PLEASE, Please tell us that Pitt will be wearing more than a thong!
              >
              > No problem. I was wearing purple flashing pasties, too. Thank
              > goodness Jenn was there to keep Dave off me...

              That visual is just... wow... I think I'm going to have nightmares for
              the rest of my life.

              Tami
            • Craig B
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
                Happy Birthday Dave!

                --- Tery Noseworthy <nosegamer@...> wrote:

                > Today is Dave Bernazzani's birthday. Happy Birthday, Dave! Pitt
                > and Adam
                > are all set to jump out of your birthday cake later as your special
                > birthday
                > treat.

                > To unsubscribe send email to
                > Unity_Games-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com