Tavern Night Tuesday January 31 at Ye Olde Commons

  • Harald Henning
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

      We would like to remind you of the following event ...

      Ye Olde Commons, the gamers' tavern and LARP camp, is pleased to invite you
      to an evening of fun and companionship, song and music, play and games, food
      and drink.

      Tavern Night will be on Tuesday January 31. Come listen to singing and
      stories, and relax in the company of fellow gamers. Role-play or chat, swap
      stories, play a game, share a song, or simply hang out and enjoy the
      evening.

      When: Tuesday January 31, 7 pm - late night

      Where: Ye Olde Commons Tavern

      Cover: $5, includes entrance fee, snacks and beverages (cover is waived for
      all performers)

      We will also have bar food and drinks available for sale for those
      interested.

      Questions? Directions? E-mail us at court@... or check out
      our web site at http://www.yeoldecommons.com