Re: [Unity_Games] Games for trade or sale...

  • Brian Joughin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
    • Joe Huber
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
        Brian writes:

        > I believe this is the link Joe wanted:
        >
        > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?username=huber&trade=1&startletter=ALL

        Indeed - thank you very much for the correction.

        Joe
      • Rob
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
          Joe, some of the games you have as for Trade are not listed as owned
          by you. Are those games in fact available for trade?

          Rob Eno
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Joe Huber <JoeMHuber@g...> wrote:

          > Brian writes:
          >
          > > I believe this is the link Joe wanted:

          http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?username=huber&trade=1&startletter=ALL

          > Indeed - thank you very much for the correction.
          >
          > Joe

        • Phil Alberg
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
            On 1/4/06, Rob <mail@...> wrote:
            > Joe, some of the games you have as for Trade are not listed as owned
            > by you. Are those games in fact available for trade?

            Only if somebody else brings them... :)

            --
            Eastern MA Gaming
            http://www.unitygames.org/

            important, not the winning."
            - Reiner Knizia
          • Joe Huber
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
              Rob asks:

              > Joe, some of the games you have as for Trade are not listed as owned
              > by you. Are those games in fact available for trade?

              Absolutely - once I decide that I no longer want a game I own, I
              unmark it as owned and mark it for trade.

              The ones marked as both "owned" and "for trade" are spare copies of games.

              Joe