Re: [Unity_Games] Games for trade or sale...

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4 6:22 AM
      On 1/4/06, Joe Huber <JoeMHuber@...> wrote:

      > If anyone would be interested in trading or buying games at UGX, my
      > full trade list is available at
      > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?trade=1&startletter=ALL.
      > Please contact me off-list with any offers.
      >
      > Joe

      Joe,

      When I click the link, it just brings me to *my* trade page.

      --
      Brian Beyor
      "Young fool...only now...at the end...do you understand"

    • Brian Joughin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4 6:41 AM
      • Joe Huber
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4 2:30 PM
          Brian writes:

          > I believe this is the link Joe wanted:
          >
          > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?username=huber&trade=1&startletter=ALL

          Indeed - thank you very much for the correction.

          Joe
        • Rob
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4 3:19 PM
            Joe, some of the games you have as for Trade are not listed as owned
            by you. Are those games in fact available for trade?

            Rob Eno
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Joe Huber <JoeMHuber@g...> wrote:

            > Brian writes:
            >
            > > I believe this is the link Joe wanted:

            http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?username=huber&trade=1&startletter=ALL

            > Indeed - thank you very much for the correction.
            >
            > Joe

          • Phil Alberg
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4 3:50 PM
              On 1/4/06, Rob <mail@...> wrote:
              > Joe, some of the games you have as for Trade are not listed as owned
              > by you. Are those games in fact available for trade?

              Only if somebody else brings them... :)

              --
              Eastern MA Gaming
              http://www.unitygames.org/

              important, not the winning."
              - Reiner Knizia
            • Joe Huber
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4 4:29 PM
                Rob asks:

                > Joe, some of the games you have as for Trade are not listed as owned
                > by you. Are those games in fact available for trade?

                Absolutely - once I decide that I no longer want a game I own, I
                unmark it as owned and mark it for trade.

                The ones marked as both "owned" and "for trade" are spare copies of games.

                Joe