Games for trade or sale...

  • Joe Huber
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
      If anyone would be interested in trading or buying games at UGX, my
      full trade list is available at
      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?trade=1&startletter=ALL.
      Please contact me off-list with any offers.

      Joe
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
        On 1/4/06, Joe Huber <JoeMHuber@...> wrote:

        > If anyone would be interested in trading or buying games at UGX, my
        > full trade list is available at
        > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?trade=1&startletter=ALL.
        > Please contact me off-list with any offers.
        >
        > Joe

        Joe,

        When I click the link, it just brings me to *my* trade page.

        --
        Brian Beyor
        "Young fool...only now...at the end...do you understand"

      • Brian Joughin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
        • Joe Huber
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
            Brian writes:

            > I believe this is the link Joe wanted:
            >
            > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?username=huber&trade=1&startletter=ALL

            Indeed - thank you very much for the correction.

            Joe
          • Rob
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
              Joe, some of the games you have as for Trade are not listed as owned
              by you. Are those games in fact available for trade?

              Rob Eno
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Joe Huber <JoeMHuber@g...> wrote:

              > Brian writes:
              >
              > > I believe this is the link Joe wanted:

              http://www.boardgamegeek.com/viewcollection.php3?username=huber&trade=1&startletter=ALL

              > Indeed - thank you very much for the correction.
              >
              > Joe

            • Phil Alberg
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
                On 1/4/06, Rob <mail@...> wrote:
                > Joe, some of the games you have as for Trade are not listed as owned
                > by you. Are those games in fact available for trade?

                Only if somebody else brings them... :)

                --
                Eastern MA Gaming
                http://www.unitygames.org/

                important, not the winning."
                - Reiner Knizia
              • Joe Huber
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
                  Rob asks:

                  > Joe, some of the games you have as for Trade are not listed as owned
                  > by you. Are those games in fact available for trade?

                  Absolutely - once I decide that I no longer want a game I own, I
                  unmark it as owned and mark it for trade.

                  The ones marked as both "owned" and "for trade" are spare copies of games.

                  Joe