The Dice Tower - Episode 32 (Our Top 10 Game Designers)

  • Tom Vasel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Episode 32 of the Dice Tower has just been posted.
      http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comments/the_dice_tower_episode_32_our_top_ten_board_game_designers/

      In this episode, Joe and I give a joint review of Railroad Tycoon,
      listen to an audio review by Walt O'Hara, and get schooled in German
      pronunciation. We talk about our top ten game designers of all times,
      and answer several user questions. And don't forget to enter the
      latest contest, and win fifteen games!

      Tom Vasel
      "Real men play board games"
      www.tomvasel.com