GSG: Mark's House, 1/3/2006, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
      GSG: Mark's House

      Tuesday January 3, 2006
      6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Notes:
      Guy Stuff Gamers: Meet at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's the first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG member.

      Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in attending.
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Mark J. Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        As it's the first Tuesday of the month we're on tour. This month our
        host is Rich Z in East Greenwich. If you're interested in coming email me!

        Mark

        At 06:25 PM 1/2/2006, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >of Unity_Games
        >GSG: Mark's House
        >
        >Tuesday January 3, 2006
        >6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
        >This event repeats every week.
        >Notes:
        >Guy Stuff Gamers: Meet at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's the
        >first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG member.
        >
        >Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in attending.

        "Logan... you renewed!"
        Francis-7