[Unity_Games] Europe Engulfed

  • Andrew Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
      Any EE players in Unity Games land? I've played via cyberboard (once) but
      never FtF. I'd love to get it on the table!

      Andy

    • Mark Christopher
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
        Fleeing enraged shoggoths on Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Andrew Young shrieked:

        > Any EE players in Unity Games land? I've played via cyberboard (once) but
        > never FtF. I'd love to get it on the table!

        Once a close friend who's also my landlord gets back from vacation, I'm
        going to help him organize his attic precisely so that I have a place to
        set up EE (and leave it set up overnight away from pets). The first game
        will be with a couple of other friends and so will be full, but once it's
        clear, it'll be good to go for other opportunities. I'll send a message
        when it's ready.