Phoenix Games Board/Card Game Night, 12/31/2005, 6:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
      Phoenix Games Board/Card Game Night

      Saturday December 31, 2005
      6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Notes:
      Come on down to Phoenix Games in Sunderland, MA and play your favorite board game or try something new. Featuring such titles as Carcassonnne, Munchkin, Illuminati, Puerto Rico, Settlers of Catan, and more.

      For directions, go to <a href="http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.htm">http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.htm</a>

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Andrew Young
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2005
        Any EE players in Unity Games land? I've played via cyberboard (once) but
        never FtF. I'd love to get it on the table!

        Andy

      • Mark Christopher
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
          Fleeing enraged shoggoths on Fri, 30 Dec 2005, Andrew Young shrieked:

          > Any EE players in Unity Games land? I've played via cyberboard (once) but
          > never FtF. I'd love to get it on the table!

          Once a close friend who's also my landlord gets back from vacation, I'm
          going to help him organize his attic precisely so that I have a place to
          set up EE (and leave it set up overnight away from pets). The first game
          will be with a couple of other friends and so will be full, but once it's
          clear, it'll be good to go for other opportunities. I'll send a message
          when it's ready.