Dice Tower (# 31) - Win fifteen games!

  • Tom Vasel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005
      The Dice Tower, Episode 31, has been posted.
      http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comments/the_dice_tower_episode_31_our_top_ten_upcoming_games_from_2006/

      In this episode, we announce the winners of our Empire of the Sun
      contest, and answer quite a bit of email questions. We introduce two
      new gamer categories, and discuss our top ten games that we're looking
      forward to in 2006. But coolest of all, we are giving away a huge
      pile of games!! Just look at what our first place winner gets:

      FraudSquad
      Employee of the Month
      DareBase
      Castle Danger
      Havok: the Hundred Years War (+ expansion)
      Vanished Planet
      Monkeys on the Moon
      Counting Zzzzzs
      Showbiz Shuffle
      X-Machina
      Pacru
      Skallywaggs
      Gemblo (+ expansion)
      YS (+ expansion)
      Caylus

      If you never heard our podcast before, this is a great incentive to
      come try it out. Follow the simple instructions to win these games -
      it's a great way to ring in the new year! Happy New Year, everyone!

      Tom Vasel
      "Real men win board games"
      www.tomvasel.com