Gaming this Thursday (tomorrow) in Southern NH/Northern MA

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      If anyone is interested in joining us for games tomorrow (Thursday) night
      let me know for directions. Located 10-15 minutes from Nashua, Salem, Hudson
      Londonderry, etc NH, Dracut, Methuen, etc MA.

      We play euro-style board/card games.

      Jeff

      ps: instead of replying to the list, you can reply to me directly at
      ug-jeff@...