The Dice Tower, #28 - Win a copy of Empire of the Sun!

  • Tom Vasel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      We've posted the latest version of the Dice Tower, our board game podcast.

      http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/C28/

      In this one, we're giving away two copies of Empire of the Sun in an
      easy to enter contest. Also, Joe talks about his top ten Pacific
      Theater Games, while I mention my top ten "Surprise attack" games. We
      announce the winners of the Pizza Box Football contest, and review
      Descent and A Game of Thrones.

      For longtime listeners, we have a new feed:
      http://www.boardgamenews.com/thedicetower/dicetower.xml

      If anyone can help me change the feed at sites such as iTunes, I'd be
      most grateful.

      Tom Vasel
      "Real men play board games"
      www.tomvasel.com