Fwd: Pandemonium is moving to Central Square!!!

  • chris_roberts_42
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      --- In bostongamers@yahoogroups.com, Tyler Stewart <smoagendash@g...>
      wrote:

      Hey all,

      I am sure that rumors have been circulating for awhile, but it's now
      official: Pandemonium will be
      moving to Central Square at the end of January 2006. After 16 years
      of
      operations, I feel it is necessary for the store to change, expand
      and do
      new
      things.

      It's my dream to transform Pandemonium into essentially a small,
      permanent
      SF
      convention. The idea is that anything one could do in a weekend
      convention
      (aside from sleeping overnight) should be available at Pandemonium
      over the
      course of a month or a quarter: from panels to gaming tournaments to
      live-action roleplaying events. For that we will need a space that is
      large,
      inexpensive, T-accessible, and with access to parking. Since such a
      space
      is
      not available in Harvard Square, we have to move. Scary, but
      exciting!

      VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT

      I have put together an online survey to allow our loyal store
      customers to
      have
      a direct say in what the new store will be like. We here at
      Pandemonium are
      considering a lot of different options. Since our budget is limited,
      we
      need
      your input to decide what features you want the store to have.
      Please go to

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?
      u=557911527778<http://login.mars.lunarpages.com:2082/horde/services/go
      .php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fs.asp%3Fu%3D557911527778>

      and fill out the survey. As an added incentive, additional
      information
      about
      the new location is given there. The survey itself takes about 10
      minutes,
      longer if you take time to answer some of the open-ended questions.

      Thanks for all of your support, both past and future!

      Tyler Stewart

      --- End forwarded message ---