Back Bay Gaming Group, 12/7/2005, 6:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
      Back Bay Gaming Group

      Wednesday December 7, 2005
      6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event repeats every other week.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 2 minutes.

      Notes:
      Back Bay Gaming Group
      Open Gaming
      Every Second Wednesday
      6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
      B.Good restaraunt (www.bgood.com)
      131 Dartmouth Street
      Back Bay of Boston 02116
      T Stop: Back Bay

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2005
          I won't be able to make it to BBGG again until after the new year.

          ...Matthew
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 7, 2005
            Who's going to this? I'll be there unless that snowfall actually happens
            and I'm stuck.

            Felix
          • Rob
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 7, 2005
              I'll be there if others will. Please let me know.

              rob

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Felix Rodriguez <far3@c...> wrote:

              > Who's going to this? I'll be there unless that snowfall actually
              happens
              > and I'm stuck.
              >
              > Felix

            • crandall57
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 7, 2005
                The wife and I are planning to be there.

                Randy

                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <mail@r...> wrote:

                > I'll be there if others will. Please let me know.
                >
                > rob
                >
                > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Felix Rodriguez <far3@c...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Who's going to this? I'll be there unless that snowfall actually
                > happens
                > > and I'm stuck.
                > >
                > > Felix

              • Felix Rodriguez
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 7, 2005
                  crandall57 wrote:

                  > The wife and I are planning to be there.
                  >
                  > Randy

                  Its nice weather, so I'll be there also.

                  Felix