Holiday Open Gaming Night For A Cause -- Wed., Dec. 21.

  • cvonh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      In an effort to see people I haven't seen in a while, meet some new
      folks, have some holiday fun and get some gaming in too, I would like
      to invite all interested gamers to a night of gaming at the Atrium
      School in Watertown on Wednesday, Dec. 21 from 6 to midnight. (Yes,
      this is the site of the once and great Settlers of Watertown).

      No cover charge or anything as the school is letting me have the space
      gratis, but I would like to ask anyone who can to bring a
      non-perishable food item that will be donated to the Boston Food Bank.
      I will be providing some refreshements, but please feel free to bring
      some to share as well.

      The school is at 552 Main Street, Watertown, MA 02472.

      A map and directions are at http://www.atrium.org/contact.htm

      It is on one busline from Watertown Sq. Sorry (genuinely) that I
      couldn't find a place with better mass transit access. Please pass the
      word to other gamers and lists.

      Cheers,

      Constantine