Danger Planet - Open Gaming, 12/1/2005, 6:30 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
      Danger Planet - Open Gaming

      Thursday December 1, 2005
      6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Notes:
      Open gaming at Danger Planet in Waltham.

      The group meets every Thursday night at Danger Planet starting at around
      6:30pm. The current attendance runs anywhere from 10 to 15 participants so there are usually two or more games running at a time. There is ample opportunity for latecomers to jump into games and most of the participants play on to 11pm or later. The type of games run the gamut of strategy board games from games like El Grande or Tikal on the 'deeper' side, to Wiz-war or Bohnanza on the 'lighter' side. We encourage folks to bring games they want to try out and I take requests

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service