Gaming in Concord, NH this Wednesday

  • henryrhombus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      Just a reminder that I'm hosting gaming this coming Wednesday, Nov. 30 in Concord, NH
      starting at 5pm. I played Taj Mahal a couple of times over Thanksgiving and would be
      interested in seeing how this plays with more than three players. I'm also open for many
      other titles. We'll see who shows up, then go from there.

      RSVP if you're in -- hope to see you all then!

      Eric-4