Reminder - Phoenix Games Board/Card Game Night

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 114 , Nov 25, 2005

      Phoenix Games Board/Card Game Night

      Date: Saturday, November 26, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM - 10:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Come on down to Phoenix Games in Sunderland, MA and play your
      favorite board game or try something new. Featuring such titles
      as Carcassonnne, Munchkin, Illuminati, Puerto Rico, Settlers of
      Catan, and more.

      For directions, go to <a
      href="http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.htm">http://www.phoenixgamestore.com/directions.htm</a>
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com