Gaming/Movie weekend Dec 2-4 in Framingham (reminder) and FRAGS this week

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      Just a quick note that FRAGS will be holding gaming on Thanksgiving night at
      the usual 7:30 time if there is interest. I'll be here, but I need to know
      that there will be others. If you are planning to come, please RSVP this week
      only, so I can let people know if it is actually going to happen.

      Not alot to report this time, and it's late, but I'll have one final update
      next week. Stay tuned.

      In any event, the new TV is up and running, so you can put away those old
      shoes. Hopefully there won't be any need to kick this one to jumpstart it.

      I have run out of room for games, so I will need to get rid of a bunch of
      the old stuff. Anyone attending the weekend will get the first chance to take
      them off my hands, then they will be offered to the UG list, and finally put
      up on Ebay.

      Not sure what type of crowd to expect this time. I, like many others, have
      abandoned the "MyPC" list (formerly "Boston PC") but I have posted to a couple
      of other groups in addition to MENSA and Unity Games. As always, crash space
      will be reserved on a first come basis. The guest bedroom has been claimed,
      but the cot and a bunch of couches are still free.

      Like I said, not much this time. Anyone needing more info, directions, or
      suggestions on what games, movies, or food to bring, feel free to email me.

      Hope to see everyone on the 2nd-4th.

      -Matt
      _muttstain@..._ (mailto:muttstain@...)