Re: [Unity_Games] hi! new gamer here!

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hi, Jud,

      I can't recall whether anyone's mentioned Unity Games X yet, so I'll do
      the honors. UG X is an all-day event in Framingham on Jan 21, 2006 which
      will be attended by 150+ of your fellow gamers. Visit
      http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm for more details.

      Come out to play and you're sure to meet folks in your area!

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin