Re: [Unity_Games] SOG SR: 11/7 in Westford

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2005
      Josh Bluestein wrote:

      > Don, Chris, Evan, Mark and I played Tower of Babel. <snip>
      > My overall take on the game is a little lukewarm. If you don't have
      > the cards that other people are interested in, then you can't get many
      > points on other players' turns, and this seems fairly important.
      > Still, the game has a good mechanic that makes for interesting
      > choices...I imagine that replays would reveal some depth. So I'm
      > definitely willing to try it again.

      To give my usual Tower of Babel suggestion, play the game with three
      people. Three players is so much better than four, which is in turn
      better than five. The game ends in roughly the same number of turns, no
      matter how many players you have, so fewer players = more turns for each
      player.

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin