Win a free copy of Memoir '44 + all three expansions!!

  • Tom Vasel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      We have a new episode of The Dice Tower! Joe, my wargamer buddy, and I
      have put together yet another episode in our series. In this episode,
      we talk about our contest in which you can win a copy of Memoir '44
      and all three expansions, and do a duel review of Lowenhertz and
      Domaine. We answer a few user and random questions, including one
      about integrating games in school. We mention our hot games of the
      month, and talk about recently played games.

      You can find the episode here...

      http://www.gamefest.com/news/blog_detail/3387_0_15_0_C/

      Enjoy!

      Tom Vasel