Re: [Unity_Games] Intro

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      Jim wrote:

      > Hello - just wanted to introduce myself (since that is what
      > it told me to do when I joined the group). I'm up in Strafford,
      > NH - so a little ways away from where the group plays.

      Welcome! There might be a north-shore group that isn't all that far from
      you. And be sure to check out UG-X-2.0 coming in January (after a mishap for
      UG-X in October we're back on target at a new hotel for our next big event).
      If you ever make it down to southern MA, feel free to come by the South
      Shore Gamers - which meets nowhere near the South Shore but we can usually
      be found in Walpole, MA most Monday nights.

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - January 21, 2005 Waltham, MA
      http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm