Intro

  • James Forsythe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hello - just wanted to introduce myself (since that is what it told me to do
      when I joined the group). I'm up in Strafford, NH - so a little ways away
      from where the group plays. However, my father-in-law lives in Peabody, so
      I imagine I could come down sometime to play down in that area while my wife
      is visiting, then spend the night with my Father-in-law. I was a big
      board-gamer as a kid - lots of Avalon Hill stuff. Then I was out of it for
      a while, and have just picked it back up, now that my kids are old enough to
      play. I'd be interested in a weekend group down in the Peabody Area in
      general, and look forward to Unity Games in Jan. I've been getting
      acquainted with the new games out, and have really enjoyed War of the Rings,
      Game of Thrones, Puerto Rico, Settlers, Carcassonne, etc.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        Jim wrote:

        > Hello - just wanted to introduce myself (since that is what
        > it told me to do when I joined the group). I'm up in Strafford,
        > NH - so a little ways away from where the group plays.

        Welcome! There might be a north-shore group that isn't all that far from
        you. And be sure to check out UG-X-2.0 coming in January (after a mishap for
        UG-X in October we're back on target at a new hotel for our next big event).
        If you ever make it down to southern MA, feel free to come by the South
        Shore Gamers - which meets nowhere near the South Shore but we can usually
        be found in Walpole, MA most Monday nights.

        daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
        Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games X - January 21, 2005 Waltham, MA
        http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm