Re: [Unity_Games] new to the list - gamer near porter square

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hi, Dan,

      Welcome to Unity Games! In case you don't know about the big upcming UG
      event -- an all-day gaming marathon on January 21, 2006 in Framingham,
      check out the UG website for details
      (http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm).

      I live in Concord, NH, so I doubt you'll want to drive up for my game
      night, but I'm sure others will contact you, or you'll meet plenty of
      local yokels at UG X. I'm teaching Showmanager in the morning from 9-11,
      and hope to see you then!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin