Re: [Unity_Games] new to the list - gamer near porter square

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005

      > folks to game with occasionally. I see that there's a group that
      > games on Wednesdays in Porter Square but I don't know if the group is
      > open or closed.

      The group is open to all newcomers. Feel free to show up 2 weeks from
      yesterday for our next 'meeting'! (RSVP, of course).

      Felix
    • W. Eric Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hi, Dan,

        Welcome to Unity Games! In case you don't know about the big upcming UG
        event -- an all-day gaming marathon on January 21, 2006 in Framingham,
        check out the UG website for details
        (http://www.unitygames.org/ugX2/ugX2.htm).

        I live in Concord, NH, so I doubt you'll want to drive up for my game
        night, but I'm sure others will contact you, or you'll meet plenty of
        local yokels at UG X. I'm teaching Showmanager in the morning from 9-11,
        and hope to see you then!

        Eric

        --
        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
        "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin