Reminder - Danger Planet - Open Gaming

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 208 , Nov 2, 2005

      Danger Planet - Open Gaming

      Date: Thursday, November 3, 2005
      Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Open gaming at Danger Planet in Waltham.

      The group meets every Thursday night at Danger Planet starting
      at around
      6:30pm. The current attendance runs anywhere from 10 to 15
      participants so there are usually two or more games running at a
      time. There is ample opportunity for latecomers to jump into
      games and most of the participants play on to 11pm or later.
      The type of games run the gamut of strategy board games from
      games like El Grande or Tikal on the 'deeper' side, to Wiz-war
      or Bohnanza on the 'lighter' side. We encourage folks to bring
      games they want to try out and I take requests for games, as it
      were, having a pretty deep game closet...

      Contact Tony Farrand at farrands@... for details/directions.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 208 of 208 , Nov 23, 2005

        Danger Planet - Open Gaming