The Dice Tower, Episode 23 - Our Top 10 Games from 2002

  • Tom Vasel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      We have a new episode of The Dice Tower! Joe, my partner in gab, and I
      have put together yet another episode in our series. In this episode,
      we talk about our contest for Memoir '44 and expansions, and have an
      audio blog about the Essen fair from a guest reporter. We review
      Runebound and Combat Soldiers: Battle of the Bulge, and answer a few
      user and random questions. We mention our websites of the month, and
      talk about recently played games. Finally, we top the episode off with
      our top ten board games from 2002.

      http://www.gamefest.com/news/news_detail/3386_0_4_0_C/

      Enjoy!

      Tom Vasel