Halloween + gaming in Concord

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      An added incentive/for those who might come to Concord for gaming
      tomorrow night: My wife and I were promised huge numbers of kids for
      Halloween, so we bought nine bags of candy -- only to hand out less than
      a bag.

      If you appreciate the fine taste of a Reese's peanut butter cup, you'll
      get more than your fill at my house tomorrow, starting at 5pm. Write if
      you need directions.

      Hope to see many of you here!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin