Reminder - CBGBs: Gaming in Concord, NH

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005

      CBGBs: Gaming in Concord, NH

      Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2005
      Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      All gamers welcome for hours upon hours of gaming! Please write
      eric at twowriters dot net if you plan to attend.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005

        CBGBs: Gaming in Concord, NH

        Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2005
        Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

        All gamers welcome for hours upon hours of gaming! Please write
        eric at twowriters dot net if you plan to attend.
      • Jeff Michaud
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
          This weeks CBGBs will be in Windham, NH (located between Nashua and Salem)
          so please RSVP to me at:

          jeff (at symbol here) activityclub (dot here) org

          for directions if you plan to attend.

          Thanks

          Jeff (guest host this week)