Re: [Unity_Games] SOG SR: 10/31 in Westford

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
      > - Phil
      > ...who is responsible for the lone session report and player aids for
      > this game on BGG...

      Why am I not surprised to hear this? Phil's a complete Winsome slut.

      Phil, I should have the new Age of Steam maps at LT and plan to be there
      early Saturday. I'll have the usual other stuff as well (Fifth Avenue,
      Big Shot) and a brand new copy of Jenseits von Theben.

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "And neither mathematics nor death ever makes a mistake." - Yevgeny Zamyatin
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
        On 11/1/05, W. Eric Martin <eric@...> wrote:
        > > - Phil
        > > ...who is responsible for the lone session report and player aids for
        > > this game on BGG...
        >
        > Why am I not surprised to hear this? Phil's a complete Winsome slut.

        Wh-whaddaya mean? I don't have THAT many Winsome titles: Dutch
        InterCity, Pampas Railroads, Transsib, Mine, New England Railways, and
        AoS (if you want to count their trademark on the box bottom). That
        only makes me a Winsome whore, *not* a slut. Sheesh!

        > Phil, I should have the new Age of Steam maps at LT and plan to be there
        > early Saturday. I'll have the usual other stuff as well (Fifth Avenue,
        > Big Shot) and a brand new copy of Jenseits von Theben.

        Cool Beans! I'll be toting a couple of new titles (Beowulf, Glory to
        Rome) as well as some older titles (Magna Grecia, Santiago, Reef
        Encounter, Ys). I'll also be bringing Was Sticht -- hopefully someone
        can teach this one to me. I'll be there Friday and Saturday.

        - Phil

        --
        Eastern MA Gaming
        http://www.unitygames.org/

        important, not the winning."
        - Reiner Knizia
      • Richard Spoonts
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
          --- Josh Bluestein <josh@...> wrote:

          > We had five spooky people in spooky Westford for a
          > spooky night of
          > spooky games...well, in truth, we played one spooky
          > game, and most of
          > the crew isn't all that spooky, although I don't
          > think I'd like to be
          > stuck in an elevator with Evan.

          Why is that? Because he might chatter you to death?

          Richard

          http://farechase.yahoo.com